HOTHOT SHORTY
28th July.
Raffles Girls' Primary.
St. Margaret's Secondary.
Gage Brown.
Tolley.
SMSS Prefectorial Board.
Modern Dancer.
visitors
Her Loves
ACCT.MSG !
SUPERCAMP !
My braces !
My Pink retainers !
Dance !
Friends !
Purple & Turquoise !
Presents !
Glitter !
Shiny stuff !
Pointe shoes !
My blue green purple comb !
Glow sticks !
Lollipops !(the big colourful kinds)
Talk
Friday, 3 August 2007
those sweet memories.
CLUSTER ARTS FESTIVAL = LOVE!left class at 12.05 after Ms Ho scolded Cherish and me.I only asked her to show me the actions of the hip hop dance.and Ms Ho scolded us.=( changed into speech day 'redemption' costume.went to the library to do make-ups and stuff.Thanks Jia Han for putting on my eyeshadow.Thanks Nicole for help me with the lip-gloss.Thanks ShanYing for doing my hair.danced for about 7 rounds?every half an hour.from about 2 to 6.tiring but enjoyed myself.BASKING!basking dance is also LOVE!Cause it's hip hop!Cherish was super stressed till she cried.SORRY!I know it's partly cos of me.I've no energy.esp. krumping.sorry to make you worry.but it turned out very very good!crowd cheered.my freestyle was much better I hope.after the first round, did an encore.and another.So fun!we got Jane,Chyna & Angel to freestyle! (eventhough their not in the hip hop dance)but they still rocked it!Jane is super pro with body waves.Chyna's energy just makes you go 'woah!'Angel's krumping was good too,I LOVE MODERN DANCE! <3333
8/03/2007 09:03:00 pm